Friday, October 12, 2012

A Little Fall Migration Of My Own

Hello Readers,

I'll be out of town this week, wayyy out of town. Unfortunately my time and internet access will be restricted and I won't be able to post here as often nor visit all of your wonderful websites until next weekend.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great week.
Here's a Mandarin Duck found in Phoenix last year. Someone could spend a week straight looking at this bird's absurd plumage, and it would not be time poorly spent.

8 comments:

  1. Bonita toma de este Mandarin.Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful duck, have a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun and see lots and lots of things. I needed this week off and had some great birding. Hope you do as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laurence, when you come back you will have to show me where to find this exotic bird! Have a great trip! I will miss your witty comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What magnificent plumage this duck has! The colors, the markings ... a work of art. Gorgeous photograph, Laurence! Hope you had a great trip.

    ReplyDelete